FOLLOW US on Twitter & Facebook @circuitspa
Doors open at 6AM.
There are many signs around the site to help you find your way.
Circuit maps are available for viewing at each gates and selling desks.
All the stewards can help you find your way around the track.
Help: choose the good entry to access quicker to your grandstands.
Source / P15: GOLD 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 - SIVER 1,2 and Bronze
Ster: GOLD 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 - SIVER 1,2 and Bronze
Combes: Bronze and Silver 4
Blanchimont: "17-27" and bronze
ALLOWED / FORBIDDEN
- Video and still-image cameras (images for personal use only);
- Portable radios (you can tune in to Radio Grand Prix 106.5 FM);
- Food (for personal use only);
- Alcohol (glass containers are forbidden);
- Foldable chair (Bronze area);
- Promotional items that do not disturb other spectators;
- Strollers, walkers and wheelchairs;
- Cigarettes are permitted on-site, but smoking is strictly forbidden in the grandstands and the suites.
- Glass items;
- Firearms, bladed weapons and any other dangerous object;
- Parasols and other structures which may block other spectators’ view and/or constitute a threat to their safety;
- Electrical equipment that requires using a generator;
- Animals (except guide and service dogs);
- Bikes and motorbikes.
More information? email@example.com