The Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps organises Test Days reserved for competition vehicles and for drivers who are holders of an official licence from a national sporting body (ASN: Association Nationale Sportive) recognised by the FIA (2 CV and Fun Cup are not allowed).
These days are ideal for developing and upgrading your car.
Unless otherwise explicitly contradicted, the general public has free admission into the Circuit surroundings during these Test Days. A unique opportunity to see various competition cars running in exceptional conditions.
The Pit Brasserie will also welcome you throughout the day on these Test Days, so you can experience the thrill of the track from the inside.
Days with UNLIMITED noise levels
LAST DATE in 2017
Session 1, 3, 5, 7, 9: Touring and GT cars
Session 2, 4, 6, 8, 10: single-seater and prototypes
1. FULL DAY
€750 incl. VAT
- 2 sessions of 40' and 3 sessions of 45'
- 3 lunch vouchers at the Pit-Brasserie
- 1 driver wristband
- AM : 2 sessions of 40' - Price €400 incl.VAT
- PM : 3 sessions of 45' - Price €500 incl. VAT
- Individual Timekeeping Service (Int 1, Int 2, Finish Line) : 20 € incl. VAT
- Reservation of one garage (subject to availibility) - €180 incl. VAT
- 1 additional driver wristband : €120 incl. VAT (1 lunch voucher included)
- Co-driver wristband : 60 € incl. VAT
LIMITED NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
SPECIAL TIMETABLE - NOVEMBER
|FROM||9:00 AM||9.45 AM||10.30 AM||11.15 AM||12.00 AM||1.00 PM||1.45 PM||2.30 PM||3.15 PM||4.00 PM||4.45 PM|
|TO||9:40 AM||10.25 AM||11.10 AM||11.55 AM||13.00 AM||1.40 PM||2.25 PM||3.10 PM||3.55 PM||4.40 PM||5.25 PM|
Timetable – 2017 season
|FROM||9:00 am||9:45 am||10:30 am||11:15 am||12:00 noon||1:00 pm||1:50 pm||2:40 pm||3:30 pm||4:20 pm||5:10 pm|
|TO||9:40 am||10:25 am||11:10 am||11:55 am||13:00||1:45 pm||2:35 pm||3:25 pm||4:15 pm||5:05 pm||5:55 pm|