GT, Touring, proto, single-seaters, at least 6 categories, 13 starts in two days, is a brief summary of the week-end of the 10th and 11th of June at the Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps.
The Spa Euro race is bound to live up to its reputation and once again will offer numerous races and novelties to delight spectators.
Among the highlights:
· The New British LMP3 championship of Bute Motorsport & the GT Cup which will regroup the Prototype formation to have an exceptional grid of almost 50 cars
· The “GT & Prototype Challenge” (V-Max)
· The Supercar Challenge
· The F4 Championship of France makes a return with a completely new car which meets FIA F4 standards
· The Clio Cup France that joins up with the Clio Cup Central Europe already present last year which will assemble at least 50 Clios
· The Autosport Competitie Noord Nederland in the Touring category
Come and enjoy, as a family or with friends, an exceptional line-up of teams from all over Europe, from Friday on with qualifications.
All info on www.racspa.be
Ticketing : Free General Entry. Paddocks : €5.