FORMULA 1 JOHNNIE WALKER BELGIAN GRAND PRIX 2019
- GENERAL INFO
· Opening and closing of gates on 29/08 : 4 pm – 6 pm
PUBLIC PITLANE WALK FOR THE HOLDERS OF A 3-DAY TICKET ONLY
· Opening and closing of gates on 30/08 to 31/08 : 6 am – 10.30 pm
· Opening and closing of gates on 01/09 : 6 am-8 pm
- PURCHASE OF TICKETS ON SITE
· 26/08 to 29/08: ticketing from La Source from 9 am to 4 pm.
· 30/08 to 31/08: ticketing from La Source, Ster, Combes and Blanchimont from 6 am to 6 pm.
· 01/09: ticketing from La Source, Ster, Combes and Blanchimont from 6am to 2 pm.
- TO GET TO THE CIRCUIT OF SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS
- BY CAR
Use the WAZE app
Follow the route signs strictly according to the colour of your parking ticket
If you don’t have a parking ticket, follow the signs “No pass”, the parking officials are available on site.
- CITY SHUTTLE
The “city shuttle” service, i.e. the shuttles leaving from towns/cities has been expanded. Several large Belgian towns (Liège, Charleroi, Brussels-North and Midi, Antwerp, Ghent) are served and this year there are also departures from foreign towns: Aix-La-Chapelle, Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Dusseldorf, Lille, Luxembourg, etc.
More info: https://www.spagrandprix.com/fr/city-shuttle
The free-ranging or “libre parcours” ticket, is valid fromFriday 30 August to Sunday 1st September on lines 294 and 395, between Verviers and Francorchamps.
HOW TO OBTAIN THIS TYPE OF TRANSPORT?
On the day itself at €10. Ticket available in the mobi-ESPACE TEC present at the Verviers station or on board the bus.
SHUTTLE BUS TIMETABLES?
The lines serving the Circuit will be expanded in the following way:
• Saturday 31 August 2019
Leaving the Verviers station (lines 294 and 395), departures will be at 7.40 am, 8.30 am, 8.40 am, 9.40 am, 10.40 am, 11.40 am, 12.40 pm, 1.40 pm and 2.40 pm.
• Sunday 1st September 2019
Leaving the Verviers station (lines 294 and 395), departures will take place at 7.30 am, 7.40 am, 8.30 am, 8.40 am, 9.30 am, 9.40 am, 10.40 am, 11.40 am and 12.40 pm.
Additionally, return times will be to Verviers from the end of the Grand Prix.
Price: 10 Euro
- BICYCLE PARKING
This FREE solution(apart from the purchase of places) will allow cyclists, scooter and Segway users or other similar wheeled devices to get to the Circuit in a pleasant way. Signposting accessible to all is planned for this purpose.
Go to the website www.spagrandprix.com in order to download your E-parking and to get further useful information.
- 1: arrival at the unloading “délestage” parking (Avenue André Grégoire, 23 in 4970 Stavelot). This parking will be accessible from 6.00 am.
- 2: route of 4km on Ravel
- 3: arrival at the bicycle parking, located at the entrance of Blanchimont; this area will be accessible and secured throughout the day.
The modes of transport are not supplied.
This mobility solution is primarily aimed at holders of the following tickets:
- Grandstand 17/27
- Grandstand Verstappen
- Silver 3
- Access Bronze
- MOTORBIKE PARKING
Motorbike parking is located at the Ster entrance, and is equipped with a secure cloakroom allowing spectators to leave their equipment safely.
For more info: https://www.spagrandprix.com/fr/parking
- FINDING YOUR WAY AROUND THE CIRCUIT OF SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS
Download the Spa Francorchamps app on iOS and Google Play to find your way around the Circuit
Furthermore, many signs/signposts are installed on the site to guide you. Maps of the Circuit are distributed for consultation at the different entries as well as at points of sale.
Stewards can also help to direct you.
Consulting our app or the site map before arriving at the event can help you to organise your days better and help you arrive at your seat more quickly.
Tip: choose the best entry according to your grandstand.
Source / P15: GOLD 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 - SIVER 1,2 and Bronze
Ster : GOLD 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 - SIVER 1,2 and Bronze
Combes : Bronze and Silver 4
Blanchimont : area "17-27" and Bronze
- IN THE GRANDSTANDS
· Smoking is prohibited;
· Sitting on the stairs and/or obstructing the stand stairways is prohibited;
· Banners, flags and other promotional material are allowed on condition they do not obstruct the view and/or disturb other spectators;
· Remain courteous and patient;
· Bare chests are prohibited;
· In the event of an incident, our stand managers are at your disposal;
· Taking photos is allowed on condition other spectators are not disturbed. We ask that you do not remain standing for long.
· The site can be quite chilly in the shade or if not sunny, so remember to bring some cover-ups with you;
· Bring a raincoat or some wet-weather gear;
· In case of hot weather don’t forget to remain hydrated
· Umbrellas are allowed but they must not obstruct the view of other spectators;
· Consult the weather site meteo.be. in order to prepare yourself better.
- HOW TO GET TO YOUR GRANDSTAND
· The site is very spread out and some grandstands necessitate a long walk to reach so be sure to bring good walking shoes!
- ITEMS ALLOWED
· Cameras and photo apparatus (images for personal use only);
· Portable radios (106.5 FM);
· Food (for your own personal consumption only);
· Alcohol (glass containers prohibited);
· Folding chairs (Bronze area);
· Promotional articles not disturbing other spectators;
· Pushchairs, buggies, walkers and wheelchairs;
· Cigarettes are allowed on the site, but it is strictly forbidden to smoke in the stands or in the VIP areas.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS
· Glass items;
· Firearms, other bladed weapons and any other items of a dangerous nature;
· Parasols and other structures than can obstruct the view of spectators and/or threaten their safety;
· Electrical equipment necessitating the use of a generator;
· Animals (except for guide dogs and assistance dogs);
· Electric bikes.
THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROHIBIT ANY ITEM, MATERIAL OR EQUIPMENT DEEMED TO BE DANGEROUS