FAQS - CIRCUIT OF SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS
For the track activities of the Circuit, please refer to the official calendar available here.
*Information in this FAQs are adapted according to the races.
GETTING TO THE CIRCUIT OF SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS
These three entrances allow you gain access to the site: Ster, La Source, and Blanchimont.
Consulting our app or the Circuit map before arrival at the event could help you better organise your days and also get you to your seat more quickly.
FINDING YOUR WAY AROUND THE CIRCUIT OF SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS
Download the Spa Francorchamps App on iOS and Google Play to find your way around the Circuit
There are also numerous signposts to help guide you around the site. Maps of the Circuit are available in our program.
IN THE STANDS
- Smoking is forbidden;
- Sitting on and/or otherwise obstructing the grandstand stairways is forbidden;
- Banners, flags and other promotional materials are allowed on condition they do not obstruct the view of other spectators and/or disturb them;
- Remain courteous and patient at all times;
- Taking photos is allowed on condition that the other spectators are not disturbed.
- The site can be quite cold if there is no sun. Plan on bringing some cover-up;
- Bring along a raincoat in case of rain;
- Make sure you remain hydrated if it is very hot
- Umbrellas are allowed but they must not obstruct the view of other spectators;
- To make the best preparations, consult the website meteo.be.
- Cameras and photo devices (images for personal use only);
- Portable or hand-held radios (106.5 FM);
- Food (for your personal consumption only);
- Alcohol (glass containers are forbidden);
- Folding chairs;
- Promotional article that do not disturb other spectators;
- Buggies, walking frames and wheelchairs;
- Cigarettes are allowed on the site, but it is strictly forbidden to smoke in the pitlane, stands or in the VIP areas.
- Glass items;
- Firearms, bladed weapons and any other type of dangerous item;
- Parasols and other structures which might obstruct or impede the view of other spectators and/or endangers their health and safety;
THE CIRCUIT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO FORBID ANY ITEM, MATERIAL OR EQUIPMENT DEEMED TO BE DANGEROUS