FAQS - CIRCUIT OF SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS
For the track activities of the Circuit, please refer to the season calendar
*Information in this FAQs are adapted according to the races.
GETTING TO THE CIRCUIT OF SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS
These four entrances allow you gain access to the site: Ster, La Source, and Blanchimont, les Combes.
IN THE STANDS
- Smoking is forbidden;
- Sitting on and/or otherwise obstructing the grandstand stairways is forbidden;
- Banners, flags and other promotional materials are allowed on condition they do not obstruct the view of other spectators and/or disturb them;
- Remain courteous and patient at all times;
- Taking photos is allowed on condition that the other spectators are not disturbed.
- The site can be quite cold if there is no sun. Plan on bringing some cover-up;
- Bring along a raincoat in case of rain;
- Make sure you remain hydrated if it is very hot
- Umbrellas are allowed but they must not obstruct the view of other spectators;
- To make the best preparations, consult the website meteo.be.
- Cameras and photo devices (images for personal use only);
- Portable or hand-held radios (106.5 FM);
- Food (for your personal consumption only);
- Alcohol (glass containers are forbidden);
- Folding chairs;
- Promotional article that do not disturb other spectators;
- Buggies, walking frames and wheelchairs;
- Cigarettes are allowed on the site, but it is strictly forbidden to smoke in the pitlane, stands or in the VIP areas.
- Glass items;
- Firearms, bladed weapons and any other type of dangerous item;
- Parasols and other structures which might obstruct or impede the view of other spectators and/or endangers their health and safety;
THE CIRCUIT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO FORBID ANY ITEM, MATERIAL OR EQUIPMENT DEEMED TO BE DANGEROUS